RockaLabs LLC is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Personal information may include but not be limited to: name, username, e-mail address, role, short bio, work schedule, encrypted password, preferences, oAuth tokens. - Organization information may include, but not be limited to organization name, timezone, language preferences, channels/rooms identifiers, oAuth tokens - Work activity may include but not be limited to: daily report information, motivation information, objectives and key results data
- DailyBot does not read/collect/store information from public channels, private channels, or private conversations.
- The permissions you grant are used for DailyBot to be able to post daily reports, or to get commands calls through the @dailybot handle.
- DailyBot does not have access to private messages from the user different than the ones between user and the bot.
- If you purchase RockaLabs's products and services, we'll require billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Billing and credit card information are not stored by RockaLabs' products and services, and will be safely stored by certified payment partners as Stripe, Braintree and PayPal or by Mobile Application Platforms such as Apple Inc. or Google Inc. in the case of In-App payments.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by RockaLabs. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the product.
- We may use third party web analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services. However, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Further information about the procedure to follow in order to disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider's website via your help screen.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through DailyBot's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
The Company is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to the U.S. and other countries based on our cloud providers data centers.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the DailyBot service that includes:
- Getting daily reports from to then give you access to a history and dashboard
- Sharing reports to your team via the third party chat integration, email or web
- Managing objectives and key results and giving you features to track and manage team goals
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please see ask us for our Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through [email protected] and ask for our Data Subject Access Request Form.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Privacy Team at [email protected] Our Data Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority and file a complaint with them.
The RockaLabs website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize RockaLabs pages, or register with RockaLabs site or services, a cookie helps RockaLabs to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same RockaLabs website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the RockaLabs features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the RockaLabs services or websites you visit.
RockaLabs secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. RockaLabs uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL for data transfer When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
RockaLabs does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from RockaLabs by contacting us here:
- Webpage: https://dailybot.co and https://rocka.co
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +34684012065
RockaLabs will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. RockaLabs encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how RockaLabs is protecting your information.
RockaLabs welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that RockaLabs has not adhered to this Statement, please contact RockaLabs at:
Calle Serrano 8, 5th
Madrid, Madrid, Spain 28001
Effective as of May 25th, 2017 · Last modification: May 17, 2018