- G-Suite / Hangouts Chat users now have a much better user invitation process, we introduced a unique link to allow teammates to sign up easily and the process is better explained now.
- We introduced new templates to our catalog.
- Added better support and improved the way DailyBot works in Slack shared channels.
- Launched a special content to help regarding the COVID-19 situation.
- DailyBot's chatbot will be sharing mental health tips, hygiene good practices and other tips to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. This temporary feature will be enabled until we overcome this situation.
- Slack Guest Accounts (single-channel or multi-channel) are supported!
- Blockers will not be showing in the Dashboard daily report view, this behavior happens if you turn OFF showing critical/blockers in the web/bot reports (from template management).
- Users on time-off/vacation won't get be mentioned in the reports.
- Good news for Slack users! Now you can edit any Follow-Up response, as editing any Slack message, and the report will be updated in real-time in any channel or thread it was already shared! — a similar workaround will come later to Hangouts and Microsoft Teams.
- New version of Question Templates
- Follow-Ups now support any user-selected Question Template
- Added support to more kinds of frequencies in the Follow-Ups: weekly, bi-weekly, every 4 weeks
- Our new approach lets you setup as many follow-up initiatives as you need for any given team
- Now you can submit separate reports per each follow-up. There is a way to turn it ON/OFF a setting that helps you re-use the same reply in case you're member of several Follow-Ups that share the same questions
- Now you can type cancel as a response to any Follow-Up question, that will cancel that update so you can start over
- The bot supports new commands: settings gives you quick info of your own configuration, and, news gives you announcements and a link to this page
- Our Legal team crafted a new and improved version of DPA to sign with our business/enterprise customers
- Faster search of Slack channels, now supporting very big organizations that have thousands of channels with a high performant solution
- Interactive components for faster replies (Slack supports quick replies with shortcuts/buttons)
- Improved FAQ and help command
- Early-version of our Skills directory in our website
- Launched self-service subscriptions, we keep a free plan and then new paid plans with enhanced features and unlimited options
- A bunch of major and minor updates :)
- We just started maintaining our release notes on December/2019.
Feedback for us?
We love to hear from you, share your ideas or suggestions with us at [email protected]